Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Westerbeke
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 40hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- 2021 Yankee Marina has stripped all bottom paint, recaulked the bottom and replaced planking as needed Exterior varnish on trunk cabin was refinished.
- New white painted topsides and new boot stripe in 2018 with paint touchup in 2019.
- Double planked mahogany hull on white oak frames.
- Three bronze opening ports and one fixed each side.
- Varnished mahogany trunk cabin and companionway offset to starboard.
- 2013/2014 repairs to ends of the frames in engine compartment, the horn timber, and cabin roof.
- 2005/2006 replacement of some fastenings, stem repair; deck equipment removed and rebedded.
- 2005 new stem head piece installed.
- 2005 new bronze fastenings including refastening of bottom.
- 2005 Teak toerail, removed and rebedded.
- 2005 PVC rubrail, removed and rebedded.
- 2017 painted fiberglass over plywood decks.
- S/S bow and stern rails.
- Two bronze cowl vents on dorade boxes.
- Bronze deck equipment.
- S/S stanchions with double lifelines.
- Pedestal wheel steering with varnished wheel and S/S binnacle with Kevin White compass.
- Teak grate in cockpit sole; teak cockpit table and drink holder.
- 2018 Centerboard cables replaced.
- External lead keel plus internal lead pigs.
Fuel: 30 gallons in aluminum tank (2018 tank cleaned).
Water: 60 gallons in 2 S/S tanks under settees.
No holding tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Westerbeke 40 hp diesel, 4 cylinder, FWC.
- 2013 engine removed and completely rebuilt, painted, and professionally reinstalled - (approximately 2357 hours; approximately 100 hours since rebuild).
- Three bladed bronze prop.
- Engine gauge panel.
- Racor fuel filter.
- 12V DC system.
- 2013 two batteries.
- 2005 circuit breaker panel.
- 12V electric bilge pump and sump pump.
- For six in a very attractive interior.
- Vee berths with filler insert in forward cabin, with shelves outboard and drawers under.
- Hanging locker to starboard and head compartment to port with manual W.C. and sink.
- Mains salon has settee berths with pilot berths outboard.
- There are storage lockers under pilot berths.
- Water tanks are under each settee berth.
- Bookshelves on main bulkheads.
- Galley is aft with counter with large S/S lined icebox to starboard.
- To port under bridgedeck is sink with hot and cold pressure water; also, gimbaled two burner LPG stove and oven is forward to port.
- There are new berth cushions, and the interior white has been repainted recently.
- Kevin White Constellation binnacle compass.
- ICOM M402 with Ram Mic.
- Furuno 1724C NavNet Radar/GPS on swing arm at companionway.
- Garmin 741XS Chartplotter/Fishfinder at helm.
- B&G fathometer; 2018 autopilot.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Mainsail, fully battened, in very good condition using Dutchman system with Tides Marine mainsail slides.
- 2005 mizzen, fully battened.
- 2018 new Roller furling genoa by Mack Sails
- Asymmetrical spinnaker.
- Storm jib.
- Painted aluminum masts; new spreaders.
- Sitka spruce booms.
- 2015 S/S standing rigging.
- Lewmar #16 S.T. winch on mainmast; Merriman #3 bronze winch on mizzen mast; Barient #17 S.T. main halyard winch; 2 Barient #24 S.T. sheet winches; 2 bronze Merriman sheet winches.
- 2005 new sail covers.
- All lines led aft to cockpit.
- Companionway Dodger – not used by present owner.
- Horseshoe buoy.
- 2-10 lb LPG tanks in deck box on aft deck.
- Portable horn.
- Fire extinguishers.
- CQR Plow anchor on bow roller with chain and rode.
- Large Danforth anchor.
- Fenders, docklines, boathooks.
COMMENTS: SPIROL is a handsome Ted Hood designed K/CB yawl built in 1961. SPIROL is available on a 3 year lease with an option to purchase. A June 2018 survey showing SPIROL in very superb condition is available. Please call us if you wish to get aboard and view this double planked mahogany hull.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 47 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.