HULL AND DECK:
- Hull #1.
- Hull by Holland Boat Shop; Finished by: Joel White at Brooklin Boatyard.
- Solid fiberglass hull; white hull, blue boottop, red bottom.
- Semi-displacement hull with full keel and skeg-hung rudder.
- Fixed pilothouse sides with 3 piece canvas drop curtain aft.
- Engine box with Sounddown insulation and hinges for easy engine access; blue cushion on box.
- Transom step; swim ladder.
- Opening hatch in forward cabin trunk.
- 2 opening ports in galley and head.
- Two opening windshields.
- Two fixed portlights.
- 2 large bow cleats.
- Bowsprit with roller for Bruce anchor.
- S/S bow rail.
- Painted white plywood superstructure, with Epiphanes paint in 2017.
- Dynel over plywood decks and cockpit, painted buff with Epiphanes paint 2018.
- Painted mast on tabernacles to help raise and lower dinghy, with boom.
Fuel: 96 gallons in two S/S tanks.
Water: 25 gallons in S/S tank.
Holding: Built in to head system (can pump out through deck or overboard); 10 gallons.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2004 Yanmar 4LHA diesel, 240 hp, 4 cylinder, FWC, with 1020 hours as seen on the hour meter.
- Fully insulated engine box for easy access.
- 2:1 Kanzaki transmission reduction gear.
- S/S exhaust which crosses cockpit deck.
- 20 x 20 4 bladed prop.
- 1 ½” S/S shaft; Razor cutter on shaft.
- Engine instrument panel.
- Bronze stuffing box.
- Morse engine controls.
- Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering with S/S wheel.
- Cruising speed: 10-11 knots @ 2500 RPM @ 3 gph; 14-15 knots @ 2900 RPM @ 5 gph.
- Maximum speed: 18-19 knots @ 3500 RPM.
- 12V DC system.
- 2018 4D lead acid batteries, located forward of engine and electrical fused 12V panel.
- Battery master switch and cabling.
- 12V automatic electric bilge pump; 1 manual pump.
- For two in a Herreshoff style white interior with varnished mahogany trim.
- Chain locker forward.
- Next aft are vee berths with blue upholstered cushions, with shelves above.
- Lockers under the vee berths.
- To port is a galley with laminated countertop, sink with cold water foot pump, 2 burner Kenyon LPG stove, large and well insulated icebox, and additional storage.
- Further aft to starboard is an enclosed head with a Spirit manual head with 10 gallon holding tank built in.
- A simple, but elegant interior with varnished teak and holly sole, and oriental rug.
- 6'1" headroom in pilothouse; 5'9" below.
- Ritchie binnacle compass.
- Raytheon R20X radar – older,but operates well.
- ICOM M302 VHF radio.
- Garmin 400 GPS-Plotter.
- Raymarine ST depthsounder.
- Bruce anchor on bow roller with 60' chain and rode.
- 12 lb Danforth spare anchor with chain and rode.
- Fenders, docklines, life jackets.
- Flares; 3 fire extinguishers.
- Ensign and staff.
- Blue wheel cover.
- Fender board.
- 2015 8’6” Mercury HBI with Mariner 3.3 hp outboard (28 lbs).
- 2018 aluminum LPG tank.
- Steadying sail.
COMMENTS: JAEGER is one of only five Holland 30's built by Glenn Holland before he extended the back deck by two feet and reintroduced the vessel as the 32' Holland. JAEGER is a very handsome lobster-style cruiser which has had only three owners in her 39 years. Current owner has owned JAEGER for 24 years, and cruised the Erie Canal, Lake Champlain, and the Maine Coast several times all the way North to Roque Island. JAEGER is the ideal weekender or cruiser, offering 14-15 knots cruising speed. Wouldn't you enjoy seeing her swinging on her mooring off your waterfront property? Please call today for your inspection of this handsome Holland - known as one of the prettiest lobster cruisers ever built.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.